What is the Know Your Customer (KYC) program?
Helpgeta's KYC program ensures a trusted marketplace for all users by confirming customer identity through documentation collection. This helps to prevent fraud, money laundering, and the financing of terrorism.
We believe that KYC is a requirement that ensures a safer and secure online workplace for all Helpgeta members. In addition, several of our service providers, such as our payment gateway providers, require us to perform certain checks on customer identity.
How do I complete KYC to verify my identity?
You can become Helpgeta Verified by submitting a valid government-issued ID card, institutional ID, facial photograph, and bank account details that match the name on the government-issued ID card. To learn more about the identity verification process click here.
To verify your identity now click here.
What if the details on my account do not match the name on my ID or documentation?
The details registered on your Helpgeta account must match the name on your documentation. You will be asked to confirm your details during the verification process before submitting them for review.
What happens if I'm not able to pass KYC?
If you are unable to become Helpgeta Verified, Helpgeta may place an account limitation or suspend your account as a security measure.
Falsifying your identity is a crime. Helpgeta may report users that provide false documentation.
Service Providers are encouraged to verify their identity to market themselves to potential Employers as trusted members of our Helpgeta community. Users that verify their identity also benefit by receiving faster processing of their payments and faster resolution of account issues and disputes.
Verification may be completed by users at any time, but Helpgeta may also request users verify their identity to uphold our User Agreement.
Acceptable forms of Identification:
- One of the following Valid Government ID
- National Passport
- Driver's License
- National ID card
- One of the following Valid institutional ID
- Tertiary Educational Institution
- Place of Employment
- High quality colour scan image or digital photo.
- Image dimensions must be 500 x 300 pixels minimum.
- Must be currently valid (not expired).
- Must include photo, signature, name and date of birth.
- Must not be hand written.
- Do not crop, adjust colours, or alter the image in any way.
- Must be in English or of English character set (such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian or Romanian).
- Name on IDs must match the name entered in the Verification Centre.
- ID numbers must match the ID numbers entered in the Verification Centre.
If you have any questions or concerns with these requirements you can contact our customer support team at support@Helpgeta.com